The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Go To Town" by the Razorbacks is one of my all time favourite albums. I was looking for info on the band online and can't find much at all. So I decided I am going to make a web page about them for something to do. But, then comes the problem again that I can't find much info on them beyond what I have in liner notes, and what I got off Chris Spedding's site (he produced the album).

Any know any history of the band at all? Anyone have any photos?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Haven't seen that name in awhile. Had that tape when it came out (probably still have it somewhere) and it was great. That's about all I know about them though.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Great band! If am not mistaken, I believe they used to busker in Toronto on Queen St. and the subway.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Razorbacks

I believe they were on the Tommy Hunter show a few times..........and I saw them live once. Havent heard of them for ages, but I remember the guitar player used a Gibson 335.......rockabilly galore.
Ray

·
Premium Member
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I got lucky. One of their daughters ended up finding my page and putting me in touch with both Joe and Don. They are sending me a HUGE archive of material including TV show performances and unreleased recordings for the site.

They send me some amazing photos already. Including one of Mr. T dancing with them on stage!

The site is now a http://www.razorbacksrock.com . It's stil bare bones till I get the stuff from them, but it's going to be a cool site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts