The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four tickets to the Marlies game tomorrow (Saturday, October 28th) that I can't use. If anyone here wants them drop me a line and I will transfer them to you.

They were freebies so there is no charge.

·
Premium Member
10,050 Posts
Highly recommended for those with young kids. It's a blast. My daughter actually enjoys the marlies games better than the one time she saw the leafs, in platinum seats.
If we weren't having our annual Halloween party tonight, I'd be all over these. Generous offer, Colchar.

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Surprisingly, there have been no takers.

I go to a lot of Marlies games each season (probably explains why I was part of their freebie ticket offer yet again) and I also prefer them to Leafs games. And you're right, it is an amazing atmosphere for those with young kids.

My brother and I used to take our Dad several times a year as tickets are readily available, cost next to nothing, the hockey is great, and Ricoh is an awesome barn in which to watch a game. Last season we had planned to go in the second half of the year and the playoffs but my Dad passed away in January and we didn't go after that. Today was supposed to be our first time back without Dad (we saw a Leafs preseason game at Ricoh a few weeks ago) but stuff has come up and neither of us can make it. All of my friends are either working or going to Halloween parties so they can't take the tickets either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts