The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salutations;
I am a 43 yr old father of 2 young 'uns that finally gets a chance to check out new sites without anyone looking over my shoulder.I have been playing guitar since I was 15 off and on and just love when I get a chance to play (mostly accoustic these days but still have my electrics and amp.
I found out about this site after joining CGPA (Canadian Guitar Players Association) on the web.They have lots of Info on links like this. Hopefully I will get more of a chance to talk to you all about my/our favourite pastime and even more chance when I get a second Computer!!
I have some queries on some of my equipment so hopefully I will get some answers,but I will do that later.
Just want to say hello!
Sandman :rockon::smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
WELCOME FRIEND!!!

I hope you enjoy this wonderful board, because it just rocks.!!!!!! Have fun! You will never be able to leave though :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome Sandman! Is your name any reference to the Neil Gaiman graphic novel?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice to see you here. This is a great place to find info about guitars, amps and accessories as well as tips tricks and general info. Where else can you get a chance to win prizes each month.... :smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
365 Posts
No But since I love comics and grapjic novels I will check it out.Thanks to all for the welcome.The moniker "Sandman" came from an old friend.
Nice! It's really a great piece of literature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts