The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Hi! I'm really liking it. Nicest cleans I've ever had and the gain channel is deadly. With the boost on it can do as high gain as I would ever want. I still have to get some pics of it uploaded and post a thread. Do you still have the 800 or did you move it for the SL-X

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update ! The slx sounded great ! But , after playing it for more than 5 or 10 minutes it started cutting out in volume. Couldn't see a problem on my end ie. Guitar, cable etc so I took it back to l and m and got my money back after I told them about the issue.

·
Premium Member
19,690 Posts
Update ! The slx sounded great ! But , after playing it for more than 5 or 10 minutes it started cutting out in volume. Couldn't see a problem on my end ie. Guitar, cable etc so I took it back to l and m and got my money back after I told them about the issue.
Why not just have them fix it under warranty??

·
Premium Member
19,690 Posts
It was weird, the conversation kinda veered away from that, like it wasn't an option. Maybe there is more to it than I am aware.
Did you buy the additional coverage? One of our bass players bought a used SVT, it acted up, they fixed it (full retube) and it was alright after that.

Can you re-purchase and have it fixed this time?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.