The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,686 Posts
I haven't been playing at all lately so have no desire to spend more money on gear when my current stuff is just collecting dust, but if I see something on a lit that is a good deal I might try to snag it. Not that I actually need anything............

·
Registered
8,686 Posts
The North York store has a great deal on a 2x12 Marshall cab, but at the price they are asking it just has to be beat to shit.

I wish I was anywhere near Kanata as they have a couple of amps at good prices. Actually one (AC30) is a really good price, the other (Rockerverb) is a great price,

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Went there earlier, kanata store. They have the pile of stuff under a blanket for the sale which isn’t until the 15th. So you can’t look at or play any of it.

Probably go mosey around on Friday

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Surprisingly, there are some deals to be had. I.E. A Martin HD-28 for $2999.00.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
There’s a lp standard for a steal and a vox amp, both used. I saw an otherwise beautiful LP with a big chip out of the top, hope that’s not the one that caught my eye.

I had a really easy time Black Friday shopping because of the weather. Hope this is the same, if it’s a show up and to buy blind or someone else will i’ll Have to pass, deal or no

·
Premium Member
13,020 Posts
There is a new (maybe NOS) Gibson LG2 at Edmonton South for $1500. Retail is around $2300 and normally on sale about $1900,

Reactions: Lord-Humongous

·
Registered
8,686 Posts
There’s a lp standard for a steal and a vox amp, both used. I saw an otherwise beautiful LP with a big chip out of the top, hope that’s not the one that caught my eye.

I had a really easy time Black Friday shopping because of the weather. Hope this is the same, if it’s a show up and to buy blind or someone else will i’ll Have to pass, deal or no

If I thought there was half a chance that either of the two amps mentioned above would be available I would be sending you money via EMT to snag one for me. Not that I actually need either of them..............

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Haha. I was reading my locations list and I Recieved a marketing txt from them at the exact same time..

I doubt it's a coincidence.

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 40 Posts