The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tomorrow i get in the van and leave canadia.
i met lots of good people while i was here and made some of the best friends i ever knew.
some of them from this forum. i like it here. it's not perfect but nowhere is. otherwise i'd never get in.
even though some times were really hard, some times were really good.

i'll miss the hot dogs. and zepole from the metro. and mayan chocolate from soma's. and the rom, which is one of my fav places here, as well as the ago. i will REALLY miss the rehearsal factory, and grant. i had lots of fun there, and he was definitely one of the people who made it possible.
i will miss fallingbrook market. they make awesome food. good luck finding a better meatball sammich anywhere else in toronto. they were right next door to me and i loved going in there. the folks who own that place are really nice people. i will miss the japanese film festival, and the japanese canadian cultural center in general. another place where i've had lots of fun, and learned alot too.

thanks, canadia. i still plan on hanging out here on the forum, but i'll be offline for a while, until i get set up somewhere in delaware.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
tomorrow i get in the van and leave canadia.
i met lots of good people while i was here and made some of the best friends i ever knew.
some of them from this forum. i like it here. it's not perfect but nowhere is. otherwise i'd never get in.
even though some times were really hard, some times were really good.

i'll miss the hot dogs. and zepole from the metro. and mayan chocolate from soma's. and the rom, which is one of my fav places here, as well as the ago. i will REALLY miss the rehearsal factory, and grant. i had lots of fun there, and he was definitely one of the people who made it possible.
i will miss fallingbrook market. they make awesome food. good luck finding a better meatball sammich anywhere else in toronto. they were right next door to me and i loved going in there. the folks who own that place are really nice people. i will miss the japanese film festival, and the japanese canadian cultural center in general. another place where i've had lots of fun, and learned alot too.

thanks, canadia. i still plan on hanging out here on the forum, but i'll be offline for a while, until i get set up somewhere in delaware.
All the best Cheezy! Sounds like your Canadian experience was what a lot of us consider/believe/hope is the typical Canadian life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
I have been thinking of you today. I am going to miss you. I will miss seeing you at the Rehearsal factory. You have imparted some wise words upon me!

Take care and be safe!

May the guitar gods be with you!!

Godspeed

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I'm glad we got to meet and you had a chance to play "Rosie".

Hope you and your dogs have a safe travel and we'll see you when you're settled in.

·
Registered
24,159 Posts
We'll miss yez, Sir Cheese. Unless you seriously misbehaved, you can always come back for a visit. And since you're not moving to North Korea, you'll still be able to come here...virtually.

Have a safe trip, and may all your possessions reach their destination intact.

Mark

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Wow Cheezy, best of luck!!

always enjoyed reading your posts here, you have some great insights & anecdotes

hope to see you again, sometime

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
How much longer would you have had to stay to learn to spell canada,eh?

.........and are you sure Trump's gonna let you back in? He doesn't seem to like shit-disturbers. He's cornering the market in that niche........

All the best. Party on, dude - see ya on the moon!

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
I hope things work out very well for you on your trip and your new home in Delaware. We'll look forward to hearing trip reports when you get settled in your new home. Take care of yourself.

·
Premium Member
17,191 Posts
All the best Cheezy!

Looking forward to hearing from you once you are settled in at your new place.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts