Thanks

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,250 Posts
Anyone know who sells them in Toronto?

Don’t see them at McQuade or Cosmo.

Thanks
Pretty sure he only sells directly to customers. I've been wrong several times before though.

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
Ive seen them second hand at various shops before, but that doesn't help if you're looking for something specific right now.

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
Nope. I’ve had 3 KOTs, all from various trades. It works really well with certain setups, Télé or strat into a Princeton or deluxe reverb, it really sounds nice.

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
I’ve owned every am pedal except the envelope filter. AM fuzz pedals are his standout pedals imo, the Sunface is amazing (bc 109 is killer as are the germaniums) and I think the Sunbenders (both the mk 1.5 and 4) are maybe even better. They aren’t anything particularly innovative, but they are the best clones I have tried. I’m always impressed with how quiet they are compared to most of the competition and how easy they are to set up and get great sounds.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I have one of his 2N527 ge fuzz pedals. Nice. Cleans up like a champ. Still, i would prefer an AM bc183. Dr Dan let me borrow his to try out.....killer silicon tone.

While we’re at it, I recently picked up a mini mxr bc108 fuzz pedal. Sounds amazing pushing an amp on the way edge of break-up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts