The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a little exercise I put together this weekend.

And a tentative inquiry as to whether anyone is looking for a rhythm guitarist or collaborator. For original music and recording. For the good of humanity I don’t sing but I will earnestly try to play most anything with strings.

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
I know Pickslide was looking..... I’ve just picked up extra shifts for the silly season. So I’m out until after January.

Sent from my Bathtub.....

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
If your going to put yourself out there, you can at least tell everyone which parts your played on the track.
Drums ,Bass ,acoustic guitar, multiple solo tracks....did you play it all?
G.

Here is a little exercise I put together this weekend.
And a tentative inquiry as to whether anyone is looking for a rhythm guitarist or collaborator. For original music and recording. For the good of humanity I don’t sing but I will earnestly try to play most anything with strings.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
All of it save for the drums which are programmed.
I find it interesting that your looking for rhythm guitar work.
I really hope you find something....all those years of work has to pay off sometime.
G.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I find it interesting that your looking for rhythm guitar work.
I really hope you find something....all those years of work has to pay off sometime.
G.
Thanks. My meedley-meedley muscles are under-developed. Compared to any given 15 yr on social media I’m far from a lead guitarist. Less Yngwie and more Stone Gossard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts