The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best want ad I've read in a while:
Do you like to load heavy gear up narrow steep stairs,tune guitars, take crap from band members,hit on our girlfriends, wrap cables, and drive us all home after we are done drinking our beer,all for little to no pay? ... then we got the job for you. DAISY TRAIN is looking for roadies. You can start this weekend as we will be at HUXLEYS on MAIN in Renfrew both Friday & Saturday join the facebook event Click Here www.daisytrain.ca Roadies apply here:
[email protected]
Hilarious. That is a massive sense of self worth that band has.

·
Registered
14,546 Posts
They make it sound so tempting!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I bet they're just joking around. I sent them an email just to see if they respond. If they turn out to be cool I'd totally be a roadie for them.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bet they're just joking around. I sent them an email just to see if they respond. If they turn out to be cool I'd totally be a roadie for them.
You totally have to cut-and-paste the conversation here. Inquiring minds want to know.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Without a band, a roadie is a person with a list of marketable skills
Without roadies, a band is just a bunch of goofs jamming silently in the dark....

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Without a band, a roadie is a person with a list of marketable skills
Without roadies, a band is just a bunch of goofs jamming silently in the dark....
...is anyone compiling these profound and mesmerizing proclamations into "the profound and mesmerizing proclamations of clint"?

:bow:

-dh

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I don't know if the roadie bit from clint was original, but I did enjoy it. Perhaps they could be put in calender form, with a new thought for the day...you know like..the world according to clinton......LOL.....I roadie a bit for a few of my bud's and its a thankless task,,,the worst of it is it's mostly my stuf.LOL

·
Premium Member
13,018 Posts
An inflated sense of self?

...finally, a clint hammond appreciation thread.

long overdue, in my opinion!

:bow:

-dh
You must really be on Clint's Ignore list. :smile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts