The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed today that amazon.ca is selling the new peterson stompHD tuner for 131.17 down form 169.99
Good deal so I ordered one.
Looks like a great tuner.
Wonder how long that price will last.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Now it's $130.99 and I have no available budget to throw at it.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Made the mistake of watching a video, now I want one, but can't. I am not really in "need" of a highly accurate tuner for my basement. Still pretty cool though. Honestly, I see a tuner for intonation more than keeping in tune.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wow, ordered it late Thursday evening (after reading this thread!) and it was delivered Saturday 3PM (and that was standard free shipping).

Now I'll need today to figure out all the bells & whistles on this one... First thing was finding default mode is set to buffered bypass/monitor mode so display was always on!

·
Registered
10 Posts
That was a good deal while it lasted. It's back to $169.99 now. I ordered on Saturday and it was delivered on Sunday (I was expecting Monday delivery). I haven't spent much time with it yet but so far I'm really impressed.

·
Premium Member
11,863 Posts
I was thinking about buying one, and apparently waited long enough. :D

With around 5 electronic floor tuners (including Kemper and L6 M5) and two clip-ons, plus a couple of old plug-in tuners (not floorboard capable), I needed another electronic floor tuner like my Lowden needs another soundhole. And yet, I wanted one. LOL :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts