The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
You would think that after saying "no" a couple of times they would get the hint and stop asking. It's like being pestered by a toddler with the same question over and over. The answer doesn't change, move on already.

·
Premium Member
4,463 Posts
This is the only forum I have seen that asks for money every year. And now they are forcing pop up ads?

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I will never again try to buy anything from Amazon. Nothing but bad experiences.
Seeing these ads is triggering my post traumatic stress.

·
Registered
9,284 Posts
Every time.

I hate Amazon. I did some investigative research on this company. What a horrible company it is. And god help you if your an employee.

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
*#*(

Reactions: Lola

·
Administrator
225 Posts
It's been stopped. From what I've been able to find out, it shouldn't have shown to registered users, only guests. Was improperly configured on our end. Sorry guys.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
@GCAdmin1, there is a sometimes-valid concept of do now, apologize later. Your organization may have been let off the hook a couple of times for a couple of issues, but you have to realize that will end (it has ended for a number of members already).

My point to you and to your company is: shape up across the board if you want to keep this property, be proactive immediately, be responsive within minutes not weeks, check everything now so you can stop making excuses and apologizing as that now rings hollow.

·
Registered
9,284 Posts
Everything is hunky dory. No adds and my acct is running perfect. Thx Kevin.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts