The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,794 Posts
One thing after another since the takeover. And now pop-ups to add to it?

I can't be the only one who feels that many things have gotten worse and nothing has noticably improved since the takeover. Not a good sign. :(

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
@GCAdmin1 -- your site's commitment to paid users is no ads. Make good on it immediately.

Gold Membership
This subscription entitles the user to:
- Advertisement free experience
- The ability to create threads in the For Sale Forum
- Signature permissions
- Ability to upload pictures direct from computer
- Permission to upload photo's and media to the media gallery

P

·
0 Posts
One thing after another since the takeover. And now pop-ups to add to it?

I can't be the only one who feels that many things have gotten worse and nothing has noticably improved since the takeover. Not a good sign. :(
It's not all bad... I'm still here.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Getting them on my iPhone, don’t think I will be renewing gold this year.
Hey Josh, not that I am disagreeing, but I don't think you're Gold now ("Gold Member" banner does not appear under your account name), so strictly speaking there is no "no ads" commitment for the current state of your account.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Hey Josh, not that I am disagreeing, but I don't think you're Gold now ("Gold Member" banner does not appear under your account name), so strictly speaking there is no "no ads" commitment for the current state of your account.
Your right my gold has expired and I have been waiting to renew as the notifications issue kinda put me off a bit.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just got it too..

That's disappointing... between the gold membership and the adblocker, it was still there. Good to know for the future I guess.. no reason to renew unless I want to post in the for sale forum.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts