The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this may be a moot question.... but has anyone ever found a reasonable alternative to Ticketmaster. I mean the friggin' servive charge is up to almost $13.00 per ticket now. Where will it end? There are a lot of "premium" ticket sources but you are looking at huge sums of cash on these sites.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It is beyond me how these companies are allowed to maintain a virtual monopoly unchecked by man or beast.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I see no other reliable source other than TM.
My question is if I buy at the box office, is the service chanrge waived?

I always bought beforehand.

TM is outrageous, havent been to a show since last June.
:mad:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Try Rotate This (rotatethis.com) they don't have all the BIG concerts but they do carry tix for most shows in toronto and their service charge is much less than ticket master

·
Registered
139 Posts
devil6 said:
Try Rotate This (rotatethis.com) they don't have all the BIG concerts but they do carry tix for most shows in toronto and their service charge is much less than ticket master
I looked at that site, is it just a pick-up only or can you order. Looked like you had to get them in person.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Marnacious said:
I looked at that site, is it just a pick-up only or can you order. Looked like you had to get them in person.
I think it's only Pick-Up, which makes it a bit of a pain for people who aren't close to downtown

1 - 7 of 7 Posts