The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is an Allen Old Flame guitar amp head. This is based on a Fender mid 60's Super Reverb, with a raw knob which dials in more of a tweed sound. Beautiful reverb, and great sounds throughout. See photo for spec sheet.

I was informed by the previous owner that this amp was hand built by famed tech/builder Blackie Pagano in NYC.

$1600 EMT shipped via Canada Post Expedited tracked and insured within Canada. Amp will be very well packed for shipping. $1500 local deal.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for the Old Flame.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, it’s really a great sounding amp. If I didn’t have vintage Fender’s here in my collection, I’d happily hang onto it, but I’ve got studio upgrades to pay for 😩

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
Thanks, it’s really a great sounding amp. If I didn’t have vintage Fender’s here in my collection, I’d happily hang onto it, but I’ve got studio upgrades to pay for 😩
Do you own a studio? Is that your reason for so many amps? Just looking for new reasons to justify

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you own a studio? Is that your reason for so many amps? Just looking for new reasons to justify
So many amps? I barely have any now! I had 44 amps a couple of years ago, now I’m down to only around 15! Practically none 😩

I do production work for a living, so as I’ve explained it to my wife, it’s essential that I have a vast amount of amps in my toolbox! I need to be able to cover a wide range of tones. I mean, a dozen amps is the bare minimum needed to cover the basses, and that’s if there’s no guitars on the track! 😆

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·