The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
All I want for Christmas is to get these two guitars I'm working on to their new owners before Christmas. Oh , and a partridge in a pear tree and a beer.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
im getting some stuff for my computer

i bought myself a christmas present already. Love Rock.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
"If wishes were horses..."

All I want for Christmas is to catch up on my backlog of repairs so I'd stop getting grumpy phone calls asking "When's it gonna be done?"

I'd also like these same guys to pick it up in less than 3 weeks after I've phoned to say the amp is ready... :(

·
Registered
635 Posts
david henman said:
...to finish my first cd AND be happy with it.

-dh
The man asked what you wanted for Christmas, not what impossible stunt you'd like to be the first person to pull off. Just ask for world peace- it's more achievable. Haha.

·
Premium Member
4,317 Posts
...is for our drummer to find a baby sitter who will be there when he needs one. Hard enough getting good gigs, even harder when you have to schedule it around someone's baby sitter needs.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Spend time with the wifey and the 1 1/2 kids we have...oh and have a few drinks:tongue:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Milkman said:
a kick in the nuts with a frozen boot.

(I hate X-mas)
I think that's exactly what coming for me. It's either coming from my wife, my girlfriend, or my x-girlfriend, or that woman who is neither. Middle age sucks.

·
Registered
635 Posts
MaxWedge said:
I think that's exactly what coming for me. It's either coming from my wife, my girlfriend, or my x-girlfriend, or that woman who is neither. Middle age sucks.
If you have a wife AND a girlfriend on the go, you might have it coming. :rockon2:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
PRS Singlecut or McCarty!:banana: Not likely, but seriously, just spend time with my wife and 8 year old son. This time of year is great for him! Oh yeah, and have a few beers.

·
Registered
169 Posts
nine said:
If you have a wife AND a girlfriend on the go, you might have it coming. :rockon2:
It's coming for sure. Wife, girlfriend, x-girlfriend, and a possible wild card. I'm going to take up smokes again its safer.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
nine said:
The man asked what you wanted for Christmas, not what impossible stunt you'd like to be the first person to pull off. Just ask for world peace- it's more achievable. Haha.
...eek! this guy knows me way too well!

:eek:

-dh

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well I got my Christmas present. Shovelling snow last week I knew something went wrong. I gave myself a double hernia. And not long ago I had C-5, C-6 fused. I don't think my GP is impressed. Sure feels like that frozen boot Milkman was referring to. Anybody else here believe in karma.:eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts