The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,185 Posts
Haha, that poor bastard. What was he thinking? Wait, how does that work? See what the whole gay marriage thing opened up (kidding, don't hurt me please).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
so, if he plays another guitar, would that be cheating?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Lester B. Flat said:
I've been living in sin with one of his "wife's" relatives for several years, but never fooled around since I believe in mahogany. :banana:
ROFL....:tongue: You should take her to the alder.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
both of those cases are just plain stupid. What kind of IDIOT would marry a guitar? That is just absolutely, positively, repugnant and ignominious (to say the least). First it was gay marriage, now THIS. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!?!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,658 Posts
Lester B. Flat said:
"When Mr Tombe was brought before a council of elders he claimed he was drunk when Rose caught his eye."

Well, the goats all get prettier at closin' time.:food-smiley-004:






Oh Baaa aaa aaaa aaa aaby!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Well at least the guitar won't take the house, car, plus half his retirement plan , etc... in case of a separation :tongue:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,658 Posts
GuitaristZ said:
both of those cases are just plain stupid. What kind of IDIOT would marry a guitar? That is just absolutely, positively, repugnant and ignominious (to say the least). First it was gay marriage, now THIS. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!?!?

I'm sure all of our gay and lesbian forum members will really appreciate your connection between an idiot marrying his guitar, beastiality with a goat and gay mariage.

Evolution is happening whether we like it or not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
Milkman said:
I'm sure all of our gay and lesbian forum members will really appreciate your connection between an idiot marrying his guitar, beastiality with a goat and gay mariage.

Evolution is happening whether we like it or not.
its not evolution...evolution is supposed to be improvements...
This is just being retarded...people that do these sort of things should be locked up in a mental institution...honestly. I wouldnt want somebody like that even washing my car. haha!:rockon:


I dont even believe in evolution btw! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,658 Posts
GuitaristZ said:
its not evolution...evolution is supposed to be improvements...
This is just being retarded...people that do these sort of things should be locked up in a mental institution...honestly. I wouldnt want somebody like that even washing my car. haha!:rockon:


I dont even believe in evolution btw! :)

Wow.

I'll just have to walk away from this one shaking my head.

Yikes.

:eek:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top