The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saying hello...

Currently living on a small island off a big island off the western edge of Canada. Interested in all things guitar. Playing, recording, history. Photographer by trade.... so I really like good photos of guitars.

Looking forward to getting acquainted here.

M

· Premium Member
825 Posts
Welcome!

As you may have guessed, we practically live for gear chit chat and visuals, so feel free to share some photos. What kind of guitars do you like?

Oh, we also have a thread or two with outdoor photos, so with you living in a place as beautiful as I think you do...

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[...] What kind of guitars do you like?
Alllllllllll of them... ok, that's not actually true but most of 'em ;-)
Oh, we also have a thread or two with outdoor photos, so with you living in a place as beautiful as I think you do...
It is pretty nice here
Welcome! I’m also on an island at the moment, a little further West and South of you.
Hawaii?

· Premium Member
6,975 Posts
We will need a list of your inventory. Guitars, amps pedals, cables, straps, strings, parts etc.

After a few months here you'll have to move to a bigger island to hold all the new gear you're going to buy.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We will need a list of your inventory. Guitars, amps pedals, cables, straps, strings, parts etc.
Well, lets see...
  • Guitars - probably too many*
  • Amps - probably too few**
  • Pedals - never enough/always too many
  • Cables - none (mostly)
  • Straps - oddly, just took 'em all off (bad back)
  • Strings - Martin's, Ernie's, Stringjoy, and various others depending on the mood
After a few months here you'll have to move to a bigger island to hold all the new gear you're going to buy.
It's funny, I was just thinking a couple of days ago... after a few years away from guitars and guitar playing I decided to buy a guitar and an amp. So I went down to the big street of guitar stores (this was in Paris) and bought an Epiphone Dot and a small Marshall combo. And it all started there... in a 17sq m (183 sq ft) apartment. Seems almost inconceivable now...

* but oddly too few ** but oddly too many

1 - 17 of 17 Posts