The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great guitar for a great price. I have an original Ghost (explorer copy for 199$) and it plays beautifully.

I wont say that they're better than the top brands, but they're pretty damn close.

If your a quality - price kind of guy, Agile is definitly a brand you should check out.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have a black lp 2000 that I've played regularly for a few years now..its all stock and sounds great. excellent bang for the buck.

·
Registered
65 Posts
hoser said:
I have a black lp 2000 that I've played regularly for a few years now..its all stock and sounds great. excellent bang for the buck.
Hey man, do you have any pics of it? Is it the black LP with gold hardware? Those look nice on Rondo's website, and they're on sale for 149$:wave:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
how big is the difference between the AL-2500 and the AL-3000. Is it worth the extra $110?

right now I have an Epi LP-100, so anything is probably better than it.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I own two Agiles. An AS-820 and an AL-2000. They are stunning "for the money", but are simply great money in their own right regardless of their low cost.

I own a US Strat and owned a Gibson LP for several years so I am not a total newbie or completely green. My AS-820 is my favourite guitar and I didn't even know I liked 355s!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts