The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adam and host James Corden get into a "Front Man" battle.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Thanks, made my day. That was hilarious!

Reactions: Kenmac

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
My favourite R & R group. That was good, hilarious and very entertaining. It looks like Brian and Roger still have it, even at their age.

I just checked the prices for the concert in Boston which has plenty of seats left. I was surprised to see the prices are not too unreasonable.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My favourite R & R group. That was good, hilarious and very entertaining. It looks like Brian and Roger still have it, even at their age.

I just checked the prices for the concert in Boston which has plenty of seats left. I was surprised to see the prices are not too unreasonable.
If the prices aren't bad you should go and check them out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
If the prices aren't bad you should go and check them out. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I saw Queen in Toronto in the mid-70's. Best concert I've ever been to and will be hard to beat. I am sure I would enjoy seeing them again but Boston is a long way for me; probably about 10 hours one way.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Wonder what rig Brian used? I suspect 3 dimed AC30's would have leveled the studio.

And yes, what I saw was there will never be another Freddie. Unique in the pantheons of rock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts