The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day , everyone
i had never the chance to play guitar, and i do not have any knwolodge about it. but i have a son , who likes to play it , and honestly i have no budget to send him learning , in a private school or have a person show him how to play. but he knows all the notes, in frensh , because he learn it in his primary school , and he knows how to play , the saxophone , in school too. but in his birthday he got an acoustic guitar , high quality from one of his uncle. and he like to play, do you have any idea hoe and where i can get him a free courses on line. or can some one show me with a draw where are the notes on the guitars, wires?
thank you for helping.
what we do not do for our kids????????

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Bon jour

You can try this one or you can e-mail me and I will gladly find some more for you.louis
http://www.guitarknowledgenet.com/
Also if he has a computer he can use with your supervision, of course,he can also try You-Tube, type in acoustic guitar lessons and all sorts will pop up,but it would be better for you to find someone close to you who also plays guitar and would be willing to show him things on the guitar as he can develope bad habits from not having someone show him the right way the firsat time around,easy to learn the right way then to fix someone who has learnt it wrong.hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
i wish zakk wild would develope some debilitating drug problem like everyone else and disappear- sorry guitaristz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts