The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just got this bass about ready to go.
Body in Black Limba with a Flamed Bibinga top and black veneer accent line.
Neck 7 piece Bibinga/maple with Bibinga headplate back plate and heel all with accent lines.
Hardware in black.
ACG pre-amp.
2 ACG custom humbuckers.
Hipshot Type A bridge.
Hipshot Ultralites.
Schaller Straplocks and a Neutrik locking jack.
Finish 60% sheen lacquer on the body and 20% sheen on the neck for a satin feel.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.
Greenman if you need any info on the pre let me know I have several pdf's which might be helpful.
Alan

·
Registered
644 Posts
That's beautiful Alan. :bow: I really like the combination of woods and the design of the instrument. Also great photography.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Lowtones. I have not been over in the guitar forum for a while no one seems to be interested in my guitars.
What are you building at the moment.
Alan

·
Registered
644 Posts
Thanks Lowtones. I have not been over in the guitar forum for a while no one seems to be interested in my guitars.
What are you building at the moment.
Alan[/QUOTE]

Nothing really, I am away from home for a while, until June. I do have a left handed hollow body I'm working on for a fellow in england. I've just started the shaping and brought the body with me to do some hand sanding if I get a chance. I haven't had that opportunity yet but maybe I will get a day off this weekend.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...s/F-Holes1.jpg

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Low
The link does not seem to be working.
So is that you going international.
Alan

·
Registered
644 Posts
skelf said:
Low
The link does not seem to be working.
So is that you going international.
Alan
LOL. One guitar to England and a couple in the States. So If you can consider that going International from a guy who only builds a few guitars a year in his spare time then I'm going international. I can hardly wait to get back to World Headquarters and sleep in my own bed. Wait make that Galactic Headquarters. It just sounds better. Sorry about the link if you go to the luthiers section and look for my post titled F holes (or something like that )you will see a photo as it looks at this moment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts