The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Immensely cool! I've been following him for quite a while and the guy's great. He really rips out the Malcolm parts and can play up a storm. His tone and playing are spot on and he comes across quite cool as well. Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable YouTube channel for any AC/DC fan.

@Lola you should check out this guy's channel. He has some awesome collaborations with another guy who does Angus styles. Great stuff.

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
Immensely cool! I've been following him for quite a while and the guy's great. He really rips out the Malcolm parts and can play up a storm. His tone and playing are spot on and he comes across quite cool as well. Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable YouTube channel for any AC/DC fan.

@Lola you should check out this guy's channel. He has some awesome collaborations with another guy who does Angus styles. Great stuff.
I will definitely! Thx for the heads up JDTO.

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
I just finished watching this whole video!

This guitar is beautiful! I want one. I wonder if he would build one for me. I really don’t care what it costs. I need this!

I am checking out everything this person is doing! It’s obvious where his passion lays.

Watching this made my day!

Thx Hamstrung for this most amazing video!

Who is this guy? This video doesn’t take me to You tube so I can find out!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts