The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you’re bored, look up Brian Martens on youtube and give me a sub...it would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
You might want to check out the timing on the opening riff, but great playing nonetheless! Once you get that beat in place, you're golden. Just a little positive critique man.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
You might want to check out the timing on the opening riff
So funny that this comes up. While driving my 13yo son to hockey on Tuesday this came on the radio. I said to him that I have known the riff for ever but only just recently learned how to play it. The full is definitely not played straight. It has a little swagger for lack of a better word.

You have a much better memory than I do. I have a hard time remembering all the notes to a solo. Great solo to work in for sure!!!

Good job.

When you play the chorus I believe it finishes on D not A.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the constructive criticism, it makes me a better player. Seems like whenever I post a cover, if I would have practiced it another week it would of turned out better so I’m trying to have more patience when I post. It’s hard to do because when it finally all comes together after all that practice you start getting over excited!! Thanks again guys I’ll be working on it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just post it again when you're happier with it. It'll be a great comparison for you to take notes on.
I’ve done it already for myself. Well it’s a done deal, its on Facebook, youtube, here so I might as well accept what is....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts