The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...For Player99

Who has come back from maximum troll status to be a well spoken and helpful member of the forum.
This is just one post of several recently...

A really nice guitar could be a big help in increasing your playing abilities. It could potentially be much easier to play which will increase your playing time, and improve how well you play. Your new guitar would likely sound better, again increasing your playing time and how good you sound. It is important to know where to put the extra money though. Many expensive guitars are not better, but prettier, or old etc. If you have a friend who is a really good player and is knowledgeable, it would be smart to get their help finding a stable, well built, great sounding guitar that will keep its value and last your lifetime if you keep it that long.
Well done and here’s to further success...

A5637E1E-76F0-40DA-8DB7-EAFC45F9015E.gif

P

·
0 Posts
...For Player99

Who has come back from maximum troll status to be a well spoken and helpful member of the forum.
This is just one post of several recently...

Well done and here’s to further success...

View attachment 225430
I only responded to trolling. There is a clique here that is good at ganging up. Like schoolyard bullies. Once I realized they are gaslighters I just started calling them out.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
I’m not so sure, now he’s just an average helpfull, informative dude but I preferred the slightly off kilter version, more entertaining.
Those were fun threads, a welcome change but sadly some people choose to grow up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts