The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To our esteemed forumite @bigboki

Bojan has been instrumental in helping me get things done over the last four weeks. His ever-present willingness to help others has not gone unnoticed. From thoughtful emails about good gear deals to going out of his way to help me realize a dream guitar, Bojan has been nothing but thoughtful and polite.

I hope that many more of our group get a moment to sit and talk with Bojan and his wife, to hear their stories and share some knowledge. Between their love of travel and music, they are a sign of hope in these wild times.

Thank you Bojan, for being a friend.

Sincerely,

Justin

·
Premium Member
17,540 Posts
Completely agree, I've bought a guitar for Bojan and sold him one :). (with many thanks to the Budda delivery service). From all of our conversations I have found him to be a complete gentleman, that's as high an honour as I can lay on anyone.

Well written Justin!

·
Premium Member
28,370 Posts
I have to wonder what sort of trees have been placed on the discard pile in the wake of the tornadoes in the Ottawa area. It's an admittedly callous and somewhat ghoulish thought, but maybe some beauty can come out of all this misery. I hope they don't just get turned into firewood or chipboard.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Wow all you guys, you are making me blush!
Thank you so much for all your kind words, I really appreciate it.
But just trying to be as good a member as all of you are.
I would like to personally thank you all, and started writing all good deeds you did for me in this post.
And then I stopped.
There are so many wonderful people I am proud to call friends and so many nice things you did for me that I am afraid I will miss somebody.
So please accept this as my personal big warm thank you.

As Gina's favorite band would say
"For Those About To Rock (I Salute You)"

yours truly
Bojan

·
Premium Member
19,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@Budda Please remind us what it is you will be using the ash for...I can't recall what you had in mind. Thanks!
Vintage meets modern (love me some locking tuners) tele from @Ayr Guitars

How about combination of Ash / Walnut? That would be nice!

Ash has been passed to Justin tonight and safely arrived to London :D
The ash/walnut combo was suggested. Decisions will be made once at least one slab looks like a body haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.