The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish Santa could leave a Martin CEO-7 or a Guild M-40 under our Fir Tree at Xmas for me. :)

Oh Gee ! No fir tree in the livingroom ! Is it too late if I dress it tonight ?
Should I still believe in Santa's fancies ? :-/

And what about you ?
I mean dream guitar... and maybe fir tree also... ;-)

·
Registered
495 Posts
If I could only pick one.... I guess an actual bass amp. I have a bass, but I play it through my old Aria guitar amp. It was my first amp, I got it for Christmas in 88 along with a Harmony Strat, which I still have. The amp has always been kinda crappy, and I guess playing a bass through it the last couple of years has not helped.

soooo, ya.... a bass amp.

·
Registered
14,112 Posts

No guitar this year so I'll have to be satisfied with something that looks like this. Numbered factory custom bike, #45 out of 200. As far as the tree goes, the Grand daughters will set it up on my birthday.....the 23rd. then decorate the bike which also arrives on my birthday.

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
I have something on the way.
It's not a dream guitar though. It's an experiment in instrument versus art. I've heard argument for both. So, I decided to see for myself.

If I gave the wish list some more thought, I'd probably end up wishing for a late-70s/early-80s Vantage VS model guitar.
I had one when I was a teenager and kinda miss it. I've seen a few on Kijiji lately and I'm dancing from foot to foot trying not to jump on them all.

Another on the wishlist would be a Kauer or Titan. I'd have to give some thought to which model. Almost every one I've seen (online) is interesting to me.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Careful what you wish for, Santa knows where you've been on the internet.
Oh ! No ! He has nothing to do with the guys sending in all those ads clearly showing their robot is never tired tracking all of my web journeys and sends my wishes to auctions ! The culprits who programmed that damned tool are working in Montreal ! A "great marketting tool"... they should have forgotten to execute ! And they say high speed internet is a must... Get the crap out and it should work fine ! Sorry ! The steam got her way out... ;-)

Reactions: Mooh

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
A signed piece of paper from the lawyer.

tbo, my plan is on giving myself that very thing for my birthday in feb. immediately followed by a motorcycle, if all goes according to plan, that is. but mine will be somewhat less extravagant. i am considering one of these, $9k out the door:

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
No guitar this year so I'll have to be satisfied with something that looks like this. Numbered factory custom bike, #45 out of 200. As far as the tree goes, the Grand daughters will set it up on my birthday.....the 23rd. then decorate the bike which also arrives on my birthday.
Dude, next time you go all 'Rip Van Winkle' give us a bit of a heads-up. ;) It's been like a month.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts