The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would throw a heads up out there, for people looking for something new and pretty damn special to play! They do there own pinstriping for those that like that, and have some of the best quality guitars coming out of their shop! Anyway, check them out if you are interested!

www.sparrowguitars.com

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Cool site, nice looking guitars and art work. Like there custom made selection and if the prices are what they say at the bottom not too bad.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Im not really into trying "new guitar" companies, but ill check you guys out anyway and see what you have to offer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right on guys. All I can say is I play one, and the tone I have gotten on this guitar beats anything I have personally played! I am from down in the States but a buddy owns the company from Vancouver.

Cheers,

Elias.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
I checked out the custom options, based on the Twang Master body, and was impressed by the options and the price.
I'm looking for a strat type body though. If they had the strat body design it would be a done deal.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Anybody else play one of these? They look cool and it is always nie to buy Canadian. What kind of prices are we looking at?

·
Premium Member
13,020 Posts
They've been around for almost two years. I believe the guitars are part built in Asia and assembled in B.C. you can get some N.A. electronics and hardware.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I too think they are made overseas but are painted, freted, and set up in Canada.

The West End Rock Shop has a few of them. I played a Tele that is the lightest guitar I have ever held. Also played a Les Paul that was nice but I think it was about $900: at that price I would add some cash and start looking for a used Gibson.

TG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts