The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a little on the fence about this one but I am just enjoying Gibson's more than Fenders these days so I will put it out there and see if there is a good trade out there.

I got this Tele from a forum member and I believe a few here have owned it. This Tele had a humbucker in the bridge position that had been there for about 50 years. I had the route filled and put it back to a Telecaster bridge. The bridge pick-up is Rewind Electric and it is his take on a '66 Tele bridge pick-up. The neck pick-up is original as are the pots and switch. The neck was not original and I swapped a period correct '68 neck with it's original tuners. This Tele neck has the beautiful natural play wear that the custom shop just can't duplicate. Comes with the original case.

I am looking to trade for a vintage Gibson Guitars I am interested in a 60's Firebird Reverse or Non-Reverse, a 50's/60's LP Special, a 62-66 SG Special, 60's ES-335, 345, 330..... and possible a Les Paul Junior. I may also consider a vintage Marshall head. plus or minus cash either way depending on the values. For reference I have over $8500 into this guitar if you are considering a trade or cash offer.

Please PM me with any offers or interest and I can send or take more pics if needed. I would prefer like to keep this deal in person and local to the GTA or a reasonable drive from the GTA. I have been known to road trip if I really want something.

Thanks for looking.

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Plucked string instruments
Musical instrument Guitar accessory String instrument accessory Guitar Wood
Musical instrument String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory Wood
Electronic instrument Rectangle Font Gas Wood
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory
Brown Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory String instrument

1 - 2 of 2 Posts