The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my dad's guitar which he bought new, the sound is really amazing, typical of probably guitars from this era that were played lots as this one was. I don't play it as often as I'd like, but hopefully I'll set up a nice room with humidifier in my new place and have it more accessible.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
man, that's beautiful.

·
Registered
16 Posts
sheesh, that's in nice shape, keep playing it! I have a 1950 J50 thats worn but has been played alot, all original (including case, if you can call it that!) and sounds fabulous, nicest sounding guitar I've ever had the chance to record. treasure that puppy, they are getting hard to find in that condition.

·
Registered
485 Posts
JohnnyCanuck said:
This was my dad's guitar which he bought new, the sound is really amazing, typical of probably guitars from this era that were played lots as this one was.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo very very jealous! You're very lucky to own such a wonderful instrument. Take good care of it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
j-45

JohnnyCanuck said:
This was my dad's guitar which he bought new, the sound is really amazing, typical of probably guitars from this era that were played lots as this one was. I don't play it as often as I'd like, but hopefully I'll set up a nice room with humidifier in my new place and have it more accessible.
My father had the same guitar,,his was an early 50's I think.My mother broke it when we were little kids,,I think she was Mad at the ol man or something !! I don't know what ever came of that guitar.--Lenbone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts