·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$50 vintage gold top - super phishy

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
Was saddened to read that it belonged to a late friend, even sadder to discover it's also a friend "that is gone". I reckon it's legit though. 2 days and no ratings is pretty good tenure for kijiji.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
" I don't know anything about it". But knew enough to take a photo of the electronics.lol
Hopefully it's just in good humor. The messages he's getting are probably worth a few laughs.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Scam...

On the floor, see that knot in the wood at the lower left? See the split in the plank just above it?

Look familiar?

I guess his late friend bought it on Gbase for $22,500us before he passed...

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Did you message him the link the REAL ad for the guitar? Wonder what his reply would be.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I assume this is a variation on the "Old Toyota for sale" and having a picture of a 98 Supra Turbo thing that was going around earlier. Apparently it was something about pranking people for social media?

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I had responded to his ad - simply asking if he can provide pics of the front and back of the headstock as well as a full length image of the back ..... not a “peep” from this “seller”. Hmmm.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Kijiji now says, "Oops... Too late! This listing was so awesome that it's already gone." I'm sure somebody is feeling awesome with their buy right now. I just hope they don't take it to a gig and get it stolen. Could you imagine if someone stole your ultra vintage Les Paul that you were able to score for $50! That would be heart-breaking.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Kijiji now says, "Oops... Too late! This listing was so awesome that it's already gone." I'm sure somebody is feeling awesome with their buy right now. I just hope they don't take it to a gig and get it stolen. Could you imagine if someone stole your ultra vintage Les Paul that you were able to score for $50! That would be heart-breaking.
Pretty sure the 12th Fret has this for sale now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts