The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wow, cool, thanks for doing this. What does it say a 1968 Princeton Reverb is worth?

And out of curiousity, does it have any info on 1983/1984 Squier Precision Basses?

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
I imagine in the GTA where Traynors are plentiful, the prices may be a little lower than written in the guide. Also, yeah that is USD. $625 USD is roughly $800 CAD and I don't really see many of those amps going for that much. $650's probably about right, at least in my mind.

I'm in the GTA and prices are lower here, but it is nice to know my price wasn't out of whack.

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
I was going to say the opposite haha. My '68 PR is essentially a blackface, and I would never let it go for anything close to $875-1150 USD.

Thanks a lot @Alan Small
Not thinking of selling either. The old girl is a "pry from my dead fingers" amp. My biggest concern is that after I'm gone, Maggs will sell it for $50 because it "looks old". 😢

I try to keep a list of the "better stuff" with approximate prices so nobody sells off anything too cheap. An inflated price (ie Reverb) wouldn't help the cause.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts