The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,258 Posts
Cool! I've been a VG subscriber for many years, but can't recall ever seeing a listing for a Traynor amp in the monthly price listing, which is admittedly a small sample and not intended to be exhaustive.

What's nice about these guides is that they also provide years-of-production info.

·
Premium Member
27,258 Posts
1996 Anderson Hollow T, maple neck, standard medium frets? I was also a subscriber for many years and watched it get bigger and bigger, not sure what size it is now.
The page size is now only a little bigger than Guitar Player. They went glossy and full colour a few years back. Quality hasn't declined though.

·
Premium Member
14,703 Posts
I may as well get in too before you get fed up with flipping pages. lol
'93 G&L Legacy Bass.
It was rebranded as the LB-100 because of trademark issues. Not expecting a high value, just wondering if the name carries any.

Reactions: Alan Small

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
Nice service. Thank you. USD I assume? Recent, 2017-8, G&L L-2000 bass, curious if they show options.

edit I also have an early SuperChamp and would be interested.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Awesome, thank you.

I paid $650 (well actually I traded something for which I had paid $650) for mine which is just $25 above the low end listed there. It is in great shape cosmetically, and Rob at Redx Amps has it right now.
I imagine in the GTA where Traynors are plentiful, the prices may be a little lower than written in the guide. Also, yeah that is USD. $625 USD is roughly $800 CAD and I don't really see many of those amps going for that much. $650's probably about right, at least in my mind.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts