The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to trade this for a nice “vintage style” acoustic. Something like a Pre-War D-28 or Martin Authentic D-28 or something similar.

Info from my Reverb listing:

2019 Gibson Les Paul Historic Reissue 1958 Burst. This a rare Hand Selected model from the fine folks at Yamano Guitars in Japan. They send a representative to the custom shop to personally select the woods to produce these top of the line guitars. These are truly the best of the best. Very rare and collectable.

This has all the new features for 2019 such as historic accurate top carve, neck carve (not as ridiculously thick as previous R8 reissues. This one is spot on to the originals. So perfect!), burst color, hot hide glue, Custom Buckers, etc).

Beautiful weight on this one. 9 lbs even.

And she comes with the Lifton Reissue case, not the other brown and dark pink cases that Gibson often uses.

The burst color is an incredibly nice Iced Tea Burst that is starting to become Honey Burst.

The flame top is phenomenal and dances in the light and at every different angle.

She’s in real nice shape with a slight bit of worming on the back of the body. The sound is everything you’d want in a Les Paul.

I’m playing more acoustic these days so I’m only selling to fund a nice vintage type piece. D-28 Authentic, Pre-War, Collings D2H, etc.

$5500 including shipping.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop.

If you have a nice acoustic to trade like the ones a listed above hit me up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts