The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to sponsor several gear shows across Canada next year. At the very least, we'd love to get our brand on all the advertising for the show and possibly have a banner put up at the show. I will be traveling to a few shows when possible, but won't always be able to make it out (especially for the really distant ones). Hopefully our sponsorship will help enough to either reduce the cost of the tables for vendors/sellers or reduce the entrance fees for guests.

If you or someone you know organizes a gear show in your area, please contact us with the following info:
- City, date, and location of the event
- Average attendance of previous years
- Requirements and cost to sponsor the show

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
17,602 Posts
If you do attend a show, and assuming you drive to the show, will you have your own vendor table?

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If you do attend a show, and assuming you drive to the show, will you have your own vendor table?
I doubt that I would get a table to sell parts on the spot. Not sure yet. I might bring samples of tolex, tweed, grill cloth, and other such stuff along with stacks of business cards to hand out with exclusive discount codes. With thousands of product skus (and most of the items that make us unique being too big to cart across the country), what would you bring?

·
Premium Member
17,602 Posts
With thousands of product skus, what would you bring?
"Therein lies the problem".

Small stuff that has been selling well?
Stuff for modding guitars (pots, caps, switches, wire, jacks, etc)?
Typically sought after tubes?
Jacks, plugs, knobs?
Micro buffers?
Clearance items?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts