The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 weeks until our 8th annual show . Sept 24 at the Edmonton Italian Cultural Centre. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

You can check our website for current vendors .

www.canadianguitarshows.com

so far we have 9 new vendors who have never been in our show before. Very exciting as many are builders . we should have 35 to 40 vendor in total and hopefully over 60 tables full of goodies .

we have added a couple new things for this year. the stage area will be a small " dog and pony" show area that vendors will be able to book demos to folks . should seat around 20 ish and vendors will have 2o to 25 minutes to talk about their product(s) and take a few questions. We will only have 8 slots for this first year but we are trying it out. we will have some small PA for speech as well as some video monitor support for those who need it .

we will also have a Clearsonic iso booth on the floor. this can be used by any of the vendors to demo amps , acoustic guitars or whatever . the room gets a bit noisy so hopefully it will come in handy for some people.

hope you can make it down !!

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
3 weeks until our 8th annual show . Sept 24 at the Edmonton Italian Cultural Centre. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

You can check our website for current vendors .

www.canadianguitarshows.com

so far we have 9 new vendors who have never been in our show before. Very exciting as many are builders . we should have 35 to 40 vendor in total and hopefully over 60 tables full of goodies .

we have added a couple new things for this year. the stage area will be a small " dog and pony" show area that vendors will be able to book demos to folks . should seat around 20 ish and vendors will have 2o to 25 minutes to talk about their product(s) and take a few questions. We will only have 8 slots for this first year but we are trying it out. we will have some small PA for speech as well as some video monitor support for those who need it .

we will also have a Clearsonic iso booth on the floor. this can be used by any of the vendors to demo amps , acoustic guitars or whatever . the room gets a bit noisy so hopefully it will come in handy for some people.

hope you can make it down !!
Sounds cool--probably won't be able to make it up there though

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only 3 more sleeps . well 2.5 for me . i never sleep well the night before a big event . 37 vendors so far . lots of new vendor faces .

any GC'ers coming ? ask for me and say hi !.

Gary

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I will try to make it out. missed the last couple. any of our fellow members setting up a booth? I know marvin used to always get a table.

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
Me too. Noonish or so.

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
Will you be taking some pics and posting them in this thread? (Hint, Hint...PLEASE)
Never thought about that. Thanks.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Will you be taking some pics and posting them in this thread? (Hint, Hint...PLEASE)
That's always a cool thing...

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it down and see you guys. It was a busy weekend with all kinds of stuff going on but probably for the best, I want to buy something just not sure what so best figure that out before walking into a room full of gear for sale.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts