The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Who was the model for the guitar player? Looks kinda like a silhouette of Derry Grehan from Honeymoon Suite back in the early days....

John
thegrumpyoldman

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Ordered...

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Do they come in lefty? lol

Seriously though. I despise Black shirts and that seems to often be the only colour people get when they do small runs for this or that. What's wrong with good ole white?

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Do they come in lefty? lol

Seriously though. I despise Black shirts and that seems to often be the only colour people get when they do small runs for this or that. What's wrong with good ole white?
I like white t's as well when they're new but they do get dingy and show stains too quickly for my liking. My preferences for designs is to have a smaller design on the front only. Not a fan of having huge graphics all over front and back. That said, I ordered this one anyway to support the site and it will be easy for other members to spot at various events.

·
Premium Member
13,012 Posts
(psst - um,... 3XL :rolleyes:)

Reactions: TA462

·
Registered
14,374 Posts
SO what if we don't like black or white?
I have several black t-shirts that I rarely wear--they tend to be too hot in the summer and pick up dust & lint & stuff in the winter.
White?--as mentioned--it gets dirty quickly.
Many of my t-shirts are blue or red or variations...

But if that's not possible--I understand.

Reactions: Jamdog

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I too would prefer other than black of white. And while I like the design, I feel the "join the revolution" is out of place.
I don't play music to be revolutionary, and don't want to convey that type of messages to my [guitar playing] kids.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Looks like he's playing an Ibanez...........
Could be, Chris, but Lado had some models with a headstock that shape, and 'reversed', and many of the guitars/basses the band used back then were Lado builds.

John
thegrumpyoldman

1 - 20 of 45 Posts