The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale only, ..... i have too many Les Pauls.

2014 Gibson Memphis Custom Shop ES Les Paul, in Historic Burst, a first year ES Les Paul. All Original.
I bought this used in 2015 from Long & McQuade and had it transferred to my Local Windsor store.

Overall in Excellent to NM condition with minor cosmetic wear, which consists of some small dings, scratches, and a lacquer crack, most of the wear (surface scratches) is on the back of the body, NO dings on the neck, other than this, NO ISSUES.

When i received it i then put some tender loving cleaning & conditioning care back into it. Plays, sounds and feels Fantastic, and is very lightweight (under 6 lbs.), frets are still100%.
Most comfortable 59 neck profile, i ever played.

The photo's highly exaggerate the blemishes on the guitar. Unless you pick it up and examine it closely, it really looks like as New condition.

Includes the Original Gibson Tan brown case that is in near mint condition, i did not receive any case candy, manuals, or Certificates when i purchased/received it, however i will include a truss rod wrench. Strung with 10-46 D'Addario NYXL strings. I will also include a new package, plus a Levy's brown leather guitar strap and fender washer style strap locks.

I have a replacement Gibson Box for packaging.

Always kept in a humidified, climate controlled, pet free, smoke free environment since i have owned it to date.

There are many demo video's on Youtube

Any Questions PM me directly.

$2300. EMTransfer, includes shipping and fully insured any where in Canada by CanadaPost.

**** Gruhn Guitars in Nashville is selling this exact Guitar for $4000. U.S.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts