The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone all you fellow jammerheads,,(my own motto picture a hammerhead shark with a jean jacket and playing a lester),,ok no idea if it is mine but i like it

just got my hands on the greatest creation ever from gibson..if any has different thoughts yes please inform im not stuck up...
yes i know the story chad kroeger is this and that but i still have no idea why there is such a dislike for nickleback,,they are an amazing group and the few who dont like him or them is a drop compared to the ones who do im sure

well ive been told that why there was only 200 made of the blackwater is because of chads name..i call bs..it was only meant to be a very limited run im sure..and im fortunate enough to have one..the 490 and 498s are power kickers,,the piezo system tucked under the bridge or ghost bridge adds a great sound in between riffs when you want a blend..the neck is a sweet neck very comfortable to play..i bought her for 2500 but according to the mod at reverb i was told that if i would like to sell then to up the price to at least 3400 so im golden with that..they say that resale is tough on her..considering that shes a signature yes..considering that shes very limited run and a very unique one at that id say no..but i know ill never sell her..pictures will come soon once i borrow a camera..does anyone else own one?..thanks brothers

let me know what you guys think ,,the owners and the dreamers

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
I have absolutely no opinion on Nickelback or Chad Kroeger.

But the Blackwaters are damn nice looking LPs.

Emoticon Facial expression Yellow Smiley Smile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts