Excellent example of a roaring SG Standard from 2010 in heritage cherry with OHSC and loaded with the classic combination of 498t/490r pickups.

The PCB board has been removed (included in the case) and replaced with an amazing set of VIPots (4x550k) and Emerson Bumblebee capacitors (.015 neck and 0.022 bridge). 50's wiring with period correct 18awg tinned copper bus wire, pull back wire, Switchcraft toggle switch and input jack. The difference in taper and tone is absolutely remarkable. I would say much better than you would find Gibson Custom shop putting out. Open, clear, defined and articulate notes from all strings with no blanket covering up the dynamics.

The grain is nice and pronounced over the body, with a dark fretboard to compliment the aging inlays. Barely any fret wear, no buzz or issues to note. Some normal wear to add to the mojo and vibe of this rock machine.

I'm reluctant to let this one go, but I need to fund another acquisition - you know how it goes.

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Guitar accessory String instrument accessory

Wood Lego Carmine Machine Electrical wiring

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory

Helmet Sleeve Sports gear Jersey Collar