For your consideration is an excellent condition ’62 Custom Telecaster, the pictures tell the tale on that. This is a “Factory Special Run” with a thin skin gorgeous 2 tone burst. Comes with all the original documentation, certificates and case candy (including a second neck plate if you want to go that route). As for key neck specs we have 6105 frets, 9.5” radius and 60s oval “C” shaped neck. I believe (fairly certain) based on a few online ads of the same guitar that they come equipped with Custom Shop ’63 tele set.

Car Salesman Enters Chat: This is a great guitar. It’s very reminiscent of a 63 NOS CS Tele that I have. They sound very similar given they have the same pickup set (I think) and play very similarly. This one is more or less NOS and the custom shop is no longer NOS so I’ve decided to sell this one. $old + shipping to your door, open to F2F if you’re within reasonable distance to London Ontario.

Brown Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Musical instrument accessory
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Guitar accessory String instrument accessory
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory
Musical instrument Guitar White Guitar accessory String instrument accessory
Rectangle Wood Shipping box Bag Gas