The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2003 Gibson SG Standard and OHSC. I am the original owner and bought it from The Guitar Shop in Clarkson back in the day. It is unmodified in any way and is in excellent condition. I don’t have any of the case stuff except the truss rod tool. I was surprised to find that Gibson doesn’t have any specifications on their website for guitars made before 2015 and I found the forums to be inconsistent particularly regarding the neck. I seem to recall it was called a medium profile, whatever that means. It is extremely comfortable for my hand anyway.

You know the rest:

Mahogany body and neck (bound)
Rosewood fingerboard
Trapezoid mother of pearl inlays
Pickups: 490T (bridge) 498R (neck) humbuckers
Dedicated volume and tone controls for each
Stopbar tailpiece
Tune-o-matic bridge
24.75-inch scale length
Set neck
Gibson Deluxe tuners

Let me know if I’ve missed something or you want me to measure some aspect of the guitar.

Price $1600 + shipping (or semi- local meetup: I’m at the Mississauga/Oakville border)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, but right now I'm trying to reduce the herd. I am also going to list my Taylor Mini-e GS in koa later today, if you have any interest ($850). Regards, Drew

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Tim, that's what my memory told me, then I looked it up on the Gibson website so as to be sure. I guess I misread the table.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts