The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, Sept 8th.
Last June's event was a blast! Take a nice country drive and enjoy flexing your fingers.
From beginner to semi-pro and those of us who think we know how to play guitar.
No egos here.
Please PM me for directions.

Look for this marker.

There will be extra parking next door.

The beauty about these jams is that there are no rules.
However .. the past few jams have gotten a little bit too loud.
Please contain yourselves and keep your volumes down.
Lean your amps back if possible. Remember, your ankles don't have ears.
Also, if you do plan to bring pedals, try to limit them to essentials.
The floor tends to become a tripping hazard.
Smoking outside the barn only.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Larry....thanks for getting the ball rolling............my internet provider just upped my monthly fee........via phone connection..............it was $16 a month a few years ago, with me usually running over limits of usage, then it suddenly almost doubled to $26 per month, but within the same limits of usage, latest bill is $46 with the same usage limitations...............therefore I am reluctant to use this current service to visit the Internet...........I'll tell you later how useful the CRTC is...........sorry. I needed to vent.............I anticipate great weather for the jam, if not so good, we'll survive.............the front porch acoustic jam was awesome in June, as was the eclectic and electric jam in the "music room"...........we are always excited to greet new players, as well as the guys that have made the effort in the past........wanted: bass players, drummers, especially singers and doo-wahs........can't wait........Lola, hello............cheers, Gerry

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Sitting here at 3:42 am, spoon in hand, eating peanut butter right out of the jar contemplating what a good time September 8 th will be if I can make it.

My ride is being a real ass about having to take me!

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Good idea! Home made perogies. They ought to do the trick. Lol
Homemade perogies did the trick. I will be there with bells on. Made 5 dozen. 6 hours to make from scratch and 10 minutes to literally inhale them. Lol

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Just checked the weather and apparently we are on for a nice day,

Can hardly wait :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seeing that it's lightweight and your son's driving, why not?
Gives everyone a chance to hear how good these sound.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Fug. Gotta work. Thought I had it off. Worst part of being a dj, weddings almost always happen on Saturdays.

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
Cool! My arthritis and repetitive strain have been killing my left wrist lately, so I’ve hardly played the last month :(

Hopefully, I can get some time to play this week and be warmed up for RR. My wife is also looking forward to it and seeing you again, @Lola

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Cool! My arthritis and repetitive strain have been killing my left wrist lately, so I’ve hardly played the last month :(

Hopefully, I can get some time to play this week and be warmed up for RR. My wife is also looking forward to it and seeing you again, @Lola
I can hardly wait to see you guys. Don’t know if Bojan and Milena are coming.

I thought I would have a way more time to practice but it really sucks that work gets in the way of my musical progress. I get home really late sometimes and I just want to eat and go to sleep. Another day done.

I think I will bring my Katana with me.

So I conned(lol) my son into taking me with Oreo cheesecake tarts and home made perogies. 20 minutes to eat, six hrs worth of work in the kitchen. But so worth it.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts