The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
He just ran over the fence and it broke the poles and it snapped back up after he ran over it. Or the fencing wasn't attached to the poles well and the car slipped under.

But the "ghost car" explanation is certainly more dramatic. Especially with spooky music in the background.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
nine said:
He just ran over the fence and it broke the poles and it snapped back up after he ran over it. Or the fencing wasn't attached to the poles well and the car slipped under.

But the "ghost car" explanation is certainly more dramatic. Especially with spooky music in the background.
But look at it again.

The cop is following the white car, then you see the fence up ahead, and for a split second, the light from the cop car blinds out the white car, but you can still see the fence, which is basically untouched. Then after the light isn't so bright, you see the car on the other side, and then it vanishes.

These are the questions that keep me up at night:frown:

·
Registered
635 Posts
To me, my explanation seems to make a heck of a lot more sense than "ghost car". *cue spooky music*. If you check the video, you'll notice that the fencing is on the right side of the for my theory that it wasn't secured to the poles very well.

Oh yeah, and it's easy to achieve "supernatural speed" when the editor speeds the video up. Haha.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dats IT !!!

O.k. After watching a couple of takes, pausing and rewinding numerous times, I am 99.9% certain that the reson for why the car went through the fence is because he went though the center (in which there was lack of support), and the cop car tried to go through near the side (closer to the pole, in which the fence is attached to), in which there is not nearly as much flexibility to the fence. Physics: the center is the weakest link. Anyway, that is my theory!!:banana:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nine said:
To me, my explanation seems to make a heck of a lot more sense than "ghost car". *cue spooky music*. If you check the video, you'll notice that the fencing is on the right side of the for my theory that it wasn't secured to the poles very well.

Oh yeah, and it's easy to achieve "supernatural speed" when the editor speeds the video up. Haha.
Rattlesnake said:
O.k. After watching a couple of takes, pausing and rewinding numerous times, I am 99.9% certain that the reson for why the car went through the fence is because he went though the center (in which there was lack of support), and the cop car tried to go through near the side (closer to the pole, in which the fence is attached to), in which there is not nearly as much flexibility to the fence. Physics: the center is the weakest link. Anyway, that is my theory!!
I guess the 10 points go to these 2 guys
PaulS said:
Hollywood...
LOL
mick7 said:
I dont get it. But can I have ten points anyway?
You can have a foot in the arse:tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts