This awesome dual-HB partscaster was built by our own @zztomato , and is a unique, wonderful and fun guitar in every way! I will shamelessly plagiarize the description from the original post:

MJT sonic blue alder body
Gotoh/Wilkinson 2 point trem bridge
Suhr Thornbucker pickups (+ bridge)
Allparts fat C neck. 9.5 radius, thin nitro finish with tasteful light relic treatment (done by Jerome), custom bone nut, Gotoh staggered vintage style tuners.
NOTE: The Allparts neck is the fat C, tapered slightly so that it measures .95“ at the first, .98 at the 5th and a full 1 inch by the 7th.
Bourns 500k pots.
Asking SOLD plus actual shipping; includes a basic gig bag. Not interested in trades at this time.

The chunky neck is great, but I have developed the beginnings of arthritis in my left thumb and am finding its “girthy“ profile to be a bit more than I can handle. (Otherwise I can assure you that I would not be selling!…) The build quality on this partscaster is nothing short of superb. Tuning and intonation is spot-on and super-stable, even with the tremolo bridge. The Thornbucker pups are very touch sensitive and simply sing! Whoever buys this guitar will not be disappointed. I will add more pictures within a day or so; PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!