Thread: JSD's Guitar Shack - Canada's online source for great guitars

Post Thanks / Like

JSD's Guitar Shack - Canada's online source for great guitars

JSD's Guitar Shack - Canada's online source for great guitars.

GuitarsCanada site members special - FREE SHIPPING within Canada on any guitar purchase.
    Contact me before ordering and mention this post to receive this discount.

Swing by the site and check out all the great guitars in stock including INDIE GUITARS, one of the fastest growing guitar lines in the UK and Europe offering unique and traditional styled guitars. Indie Guitars are now available here in Canada and for sale online here at JSD's Guitar Shack! Heres one of the Indie Shape series, the Ocean Natural, a killer flame top in matte blue finish.

Another great line of guitars featured on the site, check out the selection of DILLION GUITARS available. Dillion guitars originated here in Canada back in 1995 and is a Canadian based company offering quality made, replica styled guitars. Canada is the only place you can buy an original Dillion Guitar. Check out these special order Dillion LP Special Style Guitars available in TV Yellow and Cherry.

Lots of other great guitars available, swing by the site and have a look. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout.

Post Thanks / Like
    These are cool!kksjur

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a killer 335 style guitar from Indie Guitars that I just got in stock. The Indie 2 Tone Semi Hollow Standard in tobacco burst. Stop by the site for more info on this beauty and if you have any questions feel free to give me a shout.

Also don't forget to check out Indie Guitars on YouTube....:smilie_flagge17: